Here are a list of 50 random activities, songs, people, objects, and even food to hopefully make you feel a little happier!
Bad days are always going to happen, but someone once told me that even in your worst day there is always a good thing that happened. even the tiniest of acts can make your day 100 times better.
- Rainy days, especially when you’re all bundled up inside watching the rain rip on your window.
- A really good book, one that you’ll remember for a long time.
- Long car rides.
- The sunset.
- The sunrise
- Ocean waves that tickle your feet.
- Really good music
- When you actually have time for a good breakfast.
- Online shopping and adding everything onto your cart but not really buying any of them (is that just me, i find it therapeutic lol).
- Soft, a little oversized sweaters.
- A good hair day.
- Actually buying new clothes.
- A warm cup of good tea/coffee.
- When your favourite TV show releases a new season/episode
- Wearing an outfit that you feel 100% confident in.
- Getting a good grade on a test that you did work really hard for
- Organized work space.
- A clean room.
- New makeup!!
- When your favourite artist releases new content.
- Fancy chocolate.
- Hugs from loved ones.
- Having a little time in your day to do something you really love like; drawing, singing, reading, sketch booking, skateboarding or whatever it is.
- Concerts with your friends (or alone thats okay too).
- Small, cute cafés.
- Donating to those in need
- A good nights sleep.
- Being alive right now. If right now is not going well for you remember that there are better days coming.
To be honest i dont know if they are 50 or not haha but heres my list tho ! XOXO